Take advantage of upcoming free workshop Bangor, designed for arts leaders who seek to strengthen their work and their organizations. “Marketing/Emarketing,” with Maren Brown, will be offered at University of Maine Museum of Art, Bangor on May 14.
Forty attendees joined Craig Dreeszen on April 16 at teh Portland Public Library for “Getting a Bang Out of your Board” workshop.
- Workshops are offered in conjunction with the Maine Arts Commission’s ArtME sessions.
- They are a response to needs identified by October 2007 Crossroads for Community Arts Conference.
- Workshops are free and open to all.
- Pre-registration is required; send an email with contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org, (subject line: ArtME workshop) or call Five Rivers Arts Alliance at 207-798-6964.
- These workshops are co-sponsored by Five Rivers Arts Alliance, Maine Arts Commission and the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Additional information about the ArtME Workshops can be found at mainearts.maine.gov.